so everbody!

Avenger

Spaceman
how will you be spending the evening/night before release of arena?

me? Early night, set alarm for 8.55pm GMT. Maybe i'll have a few hours head start over many people ;)

I don't think so...There is an allnighter being pulled in #wingnut, so you may want to come by and hang out, watch some WCA or the movie, play some WCP MP or Armada. Should be a good time!

I won't do an allnighter since I haven't slept well for the last couple of nights but I'll get up rather early. Of course, if I can't sleep tonight as well, I'll join at #wingnut. I'll look into it, at least to say hello and I will drop by in the morning.

Yeah, quite a few of us will be in #Wingnut tonight, at least in the hours leading up to the release. It'll be a long hard night. Most people will be watching the Wing Commander movie and Academy show. Some people will try to get a few hours of sleep in too.

yep, i'm off to bed now, feel so tired. best of luck to everyone tomorrow, and if you see me in arena please go easy on me ;)

knowing my luck i'll completely oversleep and wake up in the afternoon =/

Hi! I am new in the forum.
I was looking forward to a new wing commander (Arena) that's why i searched the net for new info. Fortunately, I have found this site.

I have just downloaded arena and already had some time to play. It is a lot of fun!
The Dogfights are very nice and the bonus system (e.g. quicker engines, better shields) brings variety into the fights.

So, have fun with Arena and see you later (maybe online :) )

Welcome!

Arena is a great game and I am looking forward to seeing you in space (though I have to admit, I am not a very frequent player).

That would be great!
Meanwhile I already gained some multiplayer „space miles" (Great fun!)
So, see you online

Back