Seether and Orlando Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wedge009 said:
I don't understand why it's so bad. How could that line have been delivered better?

Well, if Frank Langella delivered that line, it would probably be as amazing as anything else he's ever said.

Wedge009 said:
Um... would this discussion qualify as nitpicking? Does anyone recall how Hobbes reached the berths on the Victory before Maverick even got to the Rec Room?
Don't you remember how Blair lolligagged around, waiting for the elevator, and probably went back to the flight deck, or up to gunnery control, or the bridge before he finally got around to getting to the rec room? Perhaps he was a little more interested in checking out his new ship before he took a break or went for a nap. :D

(Not to mention ol' Rollins bending his ear.)

Ijuin said:
Interesting, but then why would Seether later remember having done both acts (the bar fight and bombing the depot)?

Well, "both" Seethers act like they know Blair, and correct me if i'm wrong but i don't recall if they ever mentioned any continuous memory of the two events.

overmortal said:
How old is Todd by WCP? Weren't he and Blair roughly the same age? But, Maniac, for all of his hard living, still looks surprisingly young. Go figure, huh?

They're supposedly around the same age, seeing as they graduated together at the Academy. Depending on which manual, info or encyclopedia you're looking at they have are either the same age or anywhere between 1-3 years apart.

Maverick and Maniac look roughly the same age to me. I don't see any signs of "hard living" in Maniac's life. Unlike Blair, he didn't spend some time sweating and farming under the sun, nor is he the alcohol dependent Blair's portrayed in the WC4 novel.

Well, if Frank Langella...

STOP EXISTING.

They're supposedly around the same age, seeing as they graduated together at the Academy. Depending on which manual, info or encyclopedia you're looking at they have are either the same age or anywhere between 1-3 years apart.

Maniac was born on 2631.038. Blair was born on 2630.168... which makes Blair ever-so-slightly older than Maniac.

I think that either Maniac the character or Tom Wilson the actor was aware of how awful a line 'wasn't hot-dogging, Maniac... that was the move of a true master' was, that he gives Blair/Hamill a look of disgust.

Actually, the 'that wasn't hot-dogging, Maniac...' part wasn't so bad. It was the 'that was the move of a true master.' that was truly horrible.

Maniac: "Who was that guy? How'd he know your name?"
Blair: "I'd love to get my hands on him whoever he is."
Maniac: "You see that move he pulled back there? You call me a hotdog, right?"

From the WCIV script:
Blair
That wasn't hotdogging, Maniac.
(awe mixed with hate)
That was the move of a true master...

Awe + hate + Hamill = yuck

Why are we debating that line anyway? I thought this discussion was about how Seether got to Orlando before Maverick and Maniac did.

Ripper said:
Blair and Maniac stopped and got their knobs polished.

Yeah, and I'm gonna clean your cock if you don't learn a little tact, buddy.

You can clean my cock anytime you want. And before you go nuts, read whatcha wrote!

Was that some kind of wierd Freudian slip, or what?

HA! HAHAHAHA! That was perfect! Oh, man, that was so perfect. . . thanks, guys, I really needed that after the day I've had. :)

LeHah, you don't have the authority to threaten anyone, on this board.

The felatio comment was perhaps a bit on the crude side, but within the guidelines for the forum.

I just made a comment. Same as the rest of my comments. It just so happened to be angry.

Christ, I'd think you'd be use to by banter and bullshit, Death...

HA! That's still great. I don't mind LeHah. I don't really have much of a reason to. The only reason I don't like you, Loaf, is because you think you're better than me. Oh, btw, fuck off. :)

overmortal said:
HA! That's still great. I don't mind LeHah. I don't really have much of a reason to. The only reason I don't like you, Loaf, is because you think you're better than me. Oh, btw, fuck off. :)

I don't believe "think" ever entered into the equation. Now quit sobbing or I'll... well, I'm pretty lazy, but I'm sure Death will ban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back