Ringtones/Midi's

Didn't notice that I made that mistake.

It should have read, I can't read Sheet Music, but my brother can

Phillip and in France they say "Mard"

Originally posted by TopGun
Phillip and in France they say "Mard"

In New York in particular they talk a lot of French. And if you are privilaged enough to go to SEAL training at Little Creek, forget about it. :)

I meant the language. Steve Hartman, SEAL and New Yawker, can use the word fuck as a verb, noun, pronounadjective, adverb, subject, object, indirect object, pluperfect progressive article---all in one sentence. (!) :)

BTW, they make WC sheet music? Who publishes it?

And Top Gun reading sheet music isn't exactly hard. Go ask your brother or borrow a book or something. The only hard part is reading it quickly and accurately :(

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
I meant the language. Steve Hartman, SEAL and New Yawker, can use the word fuck as a verb, noun, pronounadjective, adverb, subject, object, indirect object, pluperfect progressive article---all in one sentence. (!) :)

I find that difficult to believe, as I'm unaware of what a pronounadjective or a pluperfect progressive article could possibly be.

Originally posted by steampunk
BTW, they make WC sheet music? Who publishes it?

I don't think they do. If you open up a WC MIDI in a music notation program you can see the notes though. From there, if you have basic arranging/musical skills and some knowledge of piano and chords, you can make your own sheet music. If you take about a year of music theory, shouldn't be too difficult for you.

And Top Gun reading sheet music isn't exactly hard. Go ask your brother or borrow a book or something. The only hard part is reading it quickly and accurately :(

With some practice, even that becomes easy to do.

Originally posted by TC
I find that difficult to believe, as I'm unaware of what a pronounadjective or a pluperfect progressive article could possibly be.

Pronoun, adjective I meant. I have no idea what a pluperfect progressive article is, but they say he can incorporate the F word using one.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Pronoun, adjective I meant. I have no idea what a pluperfect progressive article is, but they say he can incorporate the F word using one.

He can't, as the pluperfect progressive tense is a verb tense for things that begin in the past and continue to the present (eg. He had been going to the store). An article is something that notes a noun. We have three in English, a, an (indefinite) and the (definite).

To try and stop this thread from being on whether or not he can or not, I'll say that we're just meant to assume he has quite a mouth on him.

I made a Missile Locking Ringtone for my Sagem MW 3020. It's just a simple da da da da da da Ding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by steampunk
But is still a challenge when you have to play something at the same time ;)

Yes - it can be. But that's what I'm saying. With practice, reading it and playing it becomes fairly easy. I'm not the greatest sight reader, but as I do it more and more, I get better at it. With practice on the instrument, and on actually reading the music, you'd be suprised at how quickly it becomes easier;)

I'm sorry, but mobile phone ringtones are one of the worst inventions of mankind - even if it's a tune I know and like, the tinny beeps just annoy me and many others no end. I beg of you people with mobiles to keep the ring volumes down out of consideration for others, or better yet, use the vibration thingy or whatever.

Back