Razor - lowpoly version

Cyberion

Master of Orion
Hey guys. First of all sorry for posting another Razor model in a different thread, but this one is different from my high-poly project I'm still working on when I'm in the mood. This one is low poly mesh, made today on a request and posted here for a free distribution.

I was asked multiple times to model a low poly version of Razor model, so it can be used in the game. Recently I was working on a high poly version of Razor. When some mod developers saw it I was asked again to produce low poly one. So I did. Didn't have time or will to work on the textures, so it's up to the mod devs to texture this baby.
Anyway model is presented in 2 formats (*.3ds and *.lwo) and in two types. With guns and without them. Model with guns has 1496 polies, the model without guns has 1096 polies. As you can see 400 polies difference. I doubt that with the modern technologies such diffirence will make any sense, however I just got used to offer options ;)

You can click on the image to see the bigger one.

You can freely use this model in your projects. Just do not forget to give me a credit and the link to your project ;)

DOWNLOAD:
http://cyberionsystems.com/cyberion/data/files/models/Razor_byCyberion_14Nov2007.zip

Comments are welcomed.

Back