Raiders Project Updates

Cam

Spaceman
I'll be using this thread to post updates on my project. If you don't know about my project, check the fan projects page for further details (or read my updates and you'll figure it out eventually). :D

My first update shall be coming shortly!

Project Concept & Goals

These are the revised concept and goals of Raiders -- which is now tentatively titled "Final Flight". The details and nuances of the project will evolve, however the project concept and goals are likely to be frozen at this stage (frozen for good this time, hopefully).

Enjoy!

Feedback is welcome. It will help improve the project and provide me with an understanding of fan interest and expectations.

Attachments

• Concept & Goals.doc
    25 KB · Views: 179
Cam said:
These are the revised concept and goals of Raiders -- which is now tentatively titled "Final Flight". The details and nuances of the project will evolve, however the project concept and goals are likely to be frozen at this stage (frozen for good this time, hopefully).

Enjoy!

Feedback is welcome. It will help improve the project and provide me with an understanding of fan interest and expectations.

You've been playing Homeworld too much :)

Well here's another project update!

Script/Screenplay: A little progress (not much) has been made lately. I'm focusing on streamlining the story through aurally informing the viewers through dialogue. This should fill in much of the aura whereas visually I will be attempting to set the mood.

Texture Updates: I'm currently working on retexturing my Vampire model and when completed I will fix up the Excal some more. I retextured my Excalibur model last year but I left my Vampire looking the same as it does in Prophecy. This is not to my liking, since I wish to separate as much as possible from the existing WC4/P look and generate a unique Wing Commander experience. Visually, I will be accomplishing this through darker, more monotone colour choices. The Vampire is no longer blue, but a dull grey (like modern American aircraft) tone, with contemporary-styled markings. I will later be adding similar markings to my Excalibur model, and my Albatross (my version of the Pelican) model.

Back