22_Wing_Commander_-_Tailing_An_Enemy.mp3

19_Wing_Commander_-_Enemy_Ace_Killed.mp3

27_Wing_Commander_-_Returning_Triumphant.mp3

29_Wing_Commander_-_Landing.mp3

10_Wing_Commander_-_Medium_Damage_Assessment.mp3

33_Wing_Commander_-_Debriefing-Successful.mp3

42_Wing_Commander_-_Commander's_Office.mp3

36_Wing_Commander_-_Untitled.mp3

Yes, thanks, just what I needed. I think.

Seriously: Is that a playlist, or the intended order of tracks, or did the link not work?

autoexec.bat
~WRL0024.tmp
chrisreid.jpg
finalpaper.doc

Oh, sorry, I thought we were listing file names for no reason.

Hey, if you're music addicts and WC lover and canna wait for the re-orchestration CD to come out...

then that's the playlist for you.

(pls note: my sequence of tracks are less stressfull than the Origin's Audio CD 9 min depressing synth track)

Thats the kind of post that would make the Enterprise computer catch on fire. :(

Well, to be fair, from available evidence, it only takes slight bumps to make shit blow up or burn, on Star Trek ships.

Death said:
Well, to be fair, from available evidence, it only takes slight bumps to make shit blow up or burn, on Star Trek ships.

And when it does, sparking computers make people do backflips over railings (Generations)

Trek ships do shake and rock a lot... And their electrical system is pretty crappy, if someone hits the nacelles with a rock, half of the consoles on the bridge will explode. They could use some insulation.

It seems, you know, as we progress through the years, we regress in safety technology.

After all, we've got the technology to protect ourselves against exploding consoles (usually because something overloads). We call them fuses and circuit breakers.

And we have the technology to keep people in their seats rather than thrown about the ship - we call those, stunningly enough "seat belts" and "airbags".

And if you're walking and things happen, we usually put in handles to grip onto.

Alas, those 24th century designers, they must've though these things too primitive to equip in their high-tech ships. Yet in space, no one can hear you scream... (good song, btw. One of my favorites).

I wasn't copy pasting any links.

I was just showing off my playlist of what an orchestrated Wing1 music would be like.

Anyone can d/l the related files at the CIC Music Albums section.

But just try to play those songs at that order.

It's like playing WC without having to installing the game.

Ironic, someone (though not very clearly) makes a helpful suggestion, and the local troll population does a boot-insertion into said poster's throat. Not cool. Come to think of it, not all that ironic, either. Happens all the time here. (I call it "Comic Book Guy syndrome")

Anyway, thanks for your mix list there, I know from personal experience that a badly mixed cd can ruin an experience. Tossing everything in at random is about as effective as throwing a fistfull of meat in the general direction of your backyard grill. It might hit, and become something great, or it might end up becoming something only a few people would actually still eat(those people are pretty low on the IQ scale, or are simply ignorant). Nice picks. :D

I personally don't see how 'helpful' it is without any explanation as to what that was supposed to be, or how that's supposed to alleviate the initial problem. If he said 'listen to the tracks from these games while you wait', that might be something... but a list of file names alone doesn't do much for me, I'm afraid.

I get enough random crap on the Web, thank you very much.

Back