Questions

Houkiboshi

Rear Admiral
I see you guys have been working a lot lately, with the website and the new mission... I also see that another such mission on the works...

So, my questions are: Will you guys use an episode type release like in standoff?

If so, can we expect a fist release soon?

How would this change the game as you planned it?

I’ve been looking at this project for a wile and I can’t wait to get my hands on it, even more after I played trough the prologue

Episodic release has been discussed for a while now.

Episodic gaming, because of its faster turn around, offers the ability to react to consumer feedback (this has been talked about endlessly already) but it also offers flexibility to try new and really innovative ideas. I can't see this as anything but great for gamers, and it ties directly to the "customized for me" ideal. Basically, it's giving all gamers more choice. Gamers can pick and choose titles, options, and gameplay that really appeals to them.

Still, we would like to release this as a traditional full length game. In addition to this I've been working on the third (and not the first) episode lately. To give you a brief overview:

1st episode: 45% complete
2nd episode: 30%
3rd episode: 80 %
4th episode: 35%
5th episode: 8%

To get the game done faster we are currently looking for

- 2d artists
- FREDers
- animators :)

Episodic gaming, because of its faster turn around, offers the ability to react to consumer feedback (this has been talked about endlessly already) but it also offers flexibility to try new and really innovative ideas. I can't see this as anything but great for gamers, and it ties directly to the "customized for me" ideal. Basically, it's giving all gamers more choice. Gamers can pick and choose titles, options, and gameplay that really appeals to them.

Still, we would like to release this as a traditional full length game. In addition to this I've been working on the third (and not the first) episode lately. To give you a brief overview:

- 2d artists
- FREDers

Is there anything that untalented people can do to help? ;)

- 2d artists
- FREDers

Hey, thanks for the quick reply...

I know there has been a lot of discussion about an episodic release, but I wanted to know your opinion...

I think it's nice to know the progress of the work

Anyway, thanks... I'm really looking forward to getting my hands in this game, as the next standoff episode ASAP :D

Back