Questions about the Wing Commanders

R

Rowejob

K I wanted to know what Wing Commander are you protrayed as a trator because the tigar Claw was destroyed.

Also what wing commander could you fly in the planets. Or am I mistaking this for another game.

Thanks

K I wanted to know what Wing Commander are you protrayed as a trator because the tigar Claw was destroyed.

Wing Commander II.

Also what wing commander could you fly in the planets.

There are two Wing Commander games that have some atmospheric combat missions: Wing Commander III and Wing Commander IV.

Dougly said:
There are two Wing Commander games that have some atmospheric combat missions: Wing Commander III and Wing Commander IV.

Only on the PC versions though. Hardware limitations made them replace these with alternate space missions in the PSX and 3DO versions. Though WC3 has some neat CG scenes in their place as well.

THere's no atmospheric combat, but you can *land* on planets in Privateer 1, 2.

Rowejob, are you by any chance the one who was asking the same thing on IRC the other day? And why put this in the Saga forum. MOre people would see the question in the general WC forum.

AD said:
Rowejob, are you by any chance the one who was asking the same thing on IRC the other day? And why put this in the Saga forum. MOre people would see the question in the general WC forum.

Because he didn't have to register to post it (t)here. People who want to get involved in discussions should register. It's only not required in certain forums to make getting tech support easier and help increase engagement in key areas.

Ok I am sorry I registered. Thanks for the input. I have been trying to figure this out becuase I played these games soooo long ago and now I am on a kick to find them again.

Back