Prophecy, Secret Ops, and HCl's Enhancement pack

DaveO

Rear Admiral
I had to go thru a few hoops to create the same callsign in Secret Ops, so I'm posting what worked for me so that others may use the same process.

The best installation procedure seems to be as follows:
1. Install WC Prophecy
2. Install Secret Ops in a separate folder(a subfolder in Prophecy will work)
3. Install the episodes 2-7 in order
4. Run the enhancement pack. Resolutions higher than 640 x 480 will shrink the videos
5. (Optional) Download and install zeckensack's Glide wrapper for best visual experience

You shouldn't need to install Episodes 2-7 in order, I think you only need to install the last one to gain access to all the missions.

(Also you might want to mention setting compatibility mode, since nearly everyone [I think] plays on Vista or XP now.)

You shouldn't need to install Episodes 2-7 in order, I think you only need to install the last one to gain access to all the missions.

(Also you might want to mention setting compatibility mode, since nearly everyone [I think] plays on Vista or XP now.)

Don't you have to leave them uninstalled to get the fiction codes? If so, I think I would leave them uninstalled until you are ready for them so you can get the win/lose password... Theoretically you can read the fiction without doing this I suppose.

Weird- I never did see any of those codes, even when I beat Episode I on its own....

When you finish an episode you get a large splash screen with a password at the bottom. It was a large picture essentially previewing the next episose. It's possible hitting escape too soon or exiting some other way might not show the screen.

And then an ad for Prophecy Gold shows up. And then the pause screen, (I think, it might come first I forget.)

Back