Prophecy MP3's.

LividLiquid

Rear Admiral
There's a decent selection of Prophecy Mp3's here on the CIC, but there's no music from in the actual game.

The song I'm really looking for is the mission successful music from the SECOND half of the game. When it gets all slow and peaceful and cool. Does anybody know where I could find it?

more music

Also, if anyone knows how to get all the rest of the inflight music from the game, that would be nice as well.

and one more thing. In the CIC's music section, there is the opening movie music from WC3 (the intro), Does anybody have one for Wc4? if so, tell me where I can get it please......

Appreciate the advice, but if I can be berfectly blunt, I'll just say this: If I could have found them on Napster, I wouldn't have asked here.

Why not get to that point in the game, pause it, bring up a sound recording program, start recording, bring the game back up, then later on convert it to a .mp3? It's a pain in the @ss but if you cant find it anywhere else...

Try looking

I don't usually reply on this board, but a few months ago I looked and if you go to George Oldziey's website you can get the WC3 and WC4 intro music /w out the Wing Commander effects added in. Don't know about WCP in-flight music but look around for Cobalt 60 (or whoever did their music)

look where?

I don't usually reply on this board, but a few months ago I looked and if you go to George Oldziey's website you can get the WC3 and WC4 intro music /w out the Wing Commander effects added in. Don't know about WCP in-flight music but look around for Cobalt 60 (or whoever did their music)

Does anybody know where george oldziey's site is?

Originally posted by Silent Warrior
Record to regular cassettes, then. Crummy quality, that's probably true, but at least you get the music. Always something.

Or minidisc or put that brand new stand alone cd recorder to some use!! I did & did some editing and wala, actuall red book audio cd of WC music! (mmm mmm good!) :)

RFBurns

"This is Sol man, how the heck did the bugs get here?!" [Meistro, WCP SO]

[Edited by RFBurns on 02-05-2001 at 18:35]

I think that napster is a good option. But don't you get then the soundtrack (wich was availeble is stores), with all the singing on it ? I just want the "instrumental" stuff, that is THE WCP music.

Yeah, I don't need Cobalt 60's stuff, or the rest of the simulator music. I want the in-flight mission music. From the real game. Nobody has it on Napster. Nobody has it anywhere. I'm just wondering why not.

Yoo hoo, Mad Hatter? :)

I think someone wrote to Mr Oldziey regarding this, and the reply was something along the lines that Origin still owns the rights to the music within Prophecy, blah, blah, what not. Which is a pity cos I'm sure he (Oldziey) said he would be glad to release the music, I really like the music you get at the start of a mission on CD3.

Back