prophecy: gold

d3r3k

Spaceman
i'm having trouble finding this one. yes, i have checked ebay and the where to buy page. any suggestions as to where to find this game?

I saw some at Amazon.com and there is one on ebay right now but hands off!

But seriously, I did see it at Amazon.com and Ebay.

Try used game stores - you may get lucky and run into Prophecy there. I know a few people here have had luck discovering the game just by hitting the malls and checking their old games bins.

At Amazon they have "8 used and new from $34.95." That is where I got my copy, and it works perfectly.

I got mine on ebay for around 16 bucks. I lucked out.... I'm still trying to get KS under a hundred bucks....pshaw!

damn, frosty.

you really wanted that copy of prophecy: gold. my ebay id is gpbvkb and i stopped bidding at $20.88.

Ooooh, the holy grail. I could use that one.
Seriously, though, I was wondering if it's possible to find the aforementioned game in a store in NY.

Edfilho said:
Pitty. :(
Won't hurt to look around, though.

Nope, it can't hurt, and you might get really, really, really lucky. However.....it has been my experience that trying to find 7 or 8 year old software in new condition from a retailer is problematic at best. Yes it happens, but it is the exception to the rule. I'd keep looking at eBay, Half.com, and Amazon.com- that is going to be your best bet. You could get lucky, and I think you will eventually, but don't expect to get it at a "fair" price. Sellers usually know what they've got and they'll price it accordingly. Be prepared to bite the bullet and pay top dollar if it is something you truly want. I did that with an unopened version of KS and have no regrets.

You can always try the used games at an EB games or something. Or even a used bookstore. They sometimes carry software as well.

Back