Prophecy Files

Can someone send the files from WC Prophecy Disc 1. My disc 1 of prophecy is so damage i can't burn a copy and i really don't want to buy the game again on ebay.

You can email the file to me@privacy.net

Raptor leader said:
Can someone send the files from WC Prophecy Disc 1. My disc 1 of prophecy is so damage i can't burn a copy and i really don't want to buy the game again on ebay.

Nobody's just going to mail you a CD because you weren't careful and don't feel like spending a few dollars. If you have individual files you can identify as damaged, we might be able to replace those for you.

i'm not asking for anyone to send me a cd. I am asking for the files that on the disc, i'm not sure which ones are damage. Perhaps I will buy a new one if it's too much trouble.

Trouble with emailing you the files, is that they are probably quite large, and so you will need an email provider who will allow you to upload large attachments. Not only that, a large amount of time would be taken uploading such files as the upstream speeds of ADSL are much lower than the downstream speeds. As Chris said, it's a lot of hassle for someone to email you the files just because you weren't careful enough with your cds. Have you tried cleaning the cd. A bit of soapy water will do the business so long as you rinse it thouroghly and leave it to dry. And it would probably we worth your while investing in a CD wallet to hold your cds in so that they don't get dirty and you don't have to mess around with bulky jewel cases.

Raptor leader said:
i'm not asking for anyone to send me a cd. I am asking for the files that on the disc, i'm not sure which ones are damage. Perhaps I will buy a new one if it's too much trouble.

It'd be just as much trouble to mail you a physical CD as it would be to email you 650 megs of data like that. So that's why we're asking if you can determine which files are damaged so you can reburn your own CD.

Raptor leader said:
i'm not asking for anyone to send me a cd. I am asking for the files that on the disc

With that kind of logic, I'd think you were a crew member on the USS Bozeman

Or you can just figure out which files it is that you need exactly.

If you're unsure, you can even provide a list of the files you do have, and I'm sure someone will compare it to a tree layout of the first disc to see exactly which files you are missing

Back