Progress Update #3

In their defense, maltinator's entire gimmick seems to be trolling all the fan projects in this manner. That's why no one is defending him -- take a look at his posting history.

Wow, he really hit a diverse group of fan projects.

I do want to say though that some people might be 12 and A> Not know WC like we do, B> never actually played a WC Game, and C> Might honestly not know anybetter.

There probably are not very many people who are 12 and/or have never played a WC game here right now.

Wow, he really hit a diverse group of fan projects.

There probably are not very many people who are 12 and/or have never played a WC game here right now.

Ok, good point.. I just meant that a random person may have seen an image somewhere, say one of Howard’s pieces, and had his interest piqued and looked into it. He then makes a post about the image and asks a few questions and gets hammered by people on the board.

That’s where I was going with it.

That’s where I was going with it.

Yes, we got that. But did you actually look at his posting history? It's not that hard. Click on his name, then show all posts.

Alternatively you could do the same for LOAF or Frosty and have a fun afternoon diversion.

By the way, Mr. Day, what's the next WIP?

Seriously Howard, your work is absolutely stunning. If i had to picture the original 2d sprites in real life, I don't think I could have come up with a better interpretation.
Great work!

Gone?

I was watching the progress of this project recently and it seems the homepage is gone. What happened? I was really looking forward to some Privateer - type game within WC1|2 setting. Btw. 10 years is not that much time ... just look at the life cycle of armory and weapons in a military environment ... its not like they are replacing their f.e. fighters every decade.

I just saw this post -- I rarely patrol the boards -- and this art is AMAZING.

Been dreaming of some new WC stuff. I'm an old school pilot from the WC1 days.

Hope this project keeps moving.

Back