Problems... Game terminated

I found that the Kilrathi's Gratha ship gets blown up easily... a lot easy... i can blow up a gratha with less than 10 seconds...

and here sum stuff:

Attachments

• Wierd(Focused).JPG
    Wierd(Focused).JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 131
Grusim- Someone is starting to go thru the system files to get them cleaned up. Probably Gemini sector files first.

-thehawk

thehawk said:
Is there any way I can talk you in to sending me the contents of your Junction and Gemini systems? I may be able to tell what is wrong with the systems, but I may have to leave the mission part to someone smarter. I have a sneaking suspicion tho, that if the systems are straightened out, then the mission problem might go away.

Your hack of the Junction.system seems to work. Even missions going to it work. I had a strange phenomenon at the oceanic planet there; not sure whether this has anything to do with your hack, but just in case: I took a cargo mission to Troy, but I couldn't buy anything else at the commodities. I had 45 free cargo, there were items to buy, but nothing happened when I clicked on Buy. And I just verified that Haven still doesn't exist; supposed to be able to jump to it from J900. Should I send you my J900 file?

dan_w said:
Your hack of the Junction.system seems to work. Even missions going to it work. I had a strange phenomenon at the oceanic planet there; not sure whether this has anything to do with your hack, but just in case: I took a cargo mission to Troy, but I couldn't buy anything else at the commodities. I had 45 free cargo, there were items to buy, but nothing happened when I clicked on Buy. And I just verified that Haven still doesn't exist; supposed to be able to jump to it from J900. Should I send you my J900 file?

yeah i have this 'couldn't buy things' happened too in other system,

and when go for cargo run, landed on base / planet... the cargo run mission were successful but the mission cargo still in my ship then i could sell it for credits...

Not sure on the commodities. I have no idea where it knows how to populate the ComEx.

New J900 file sent.

-thehawk

Back