Problem with Mission 3

U

Unregistered

I cant see how to beat this mission. At Nav 1 I get a message that my carrier is under attack, but how I'm supposed to get this quick to Dauntless? Its like 500000m away.
In the fiction, there might be a hint not to use Autopilot to get to Nav 1, so I flew about 100000m manualy but nothing happens.

So, what is the trick for this mission?

Unregistered said:
I cant see how to beat this mission. At Nav 1 I get a message that my carrier is under attack, but how I'm supposed to get this quick to Dauntless? Its like 500000m away.
In the fiction, there might be a hint not to use Autopilot to get to Nav 1, so I flew about 100000m manualy but nothing happens.

So, what is the trick for this mission?
It sounds like you need to use the autopilot. ;)

Didn't that always seem incongruous in WCP and SO? "help us, we're in danger!! they're shooting at us..."

10000000k later coming off autopilot...only a few seconds have passed...that's SOME relativity!

Unregistered said:
Didn't that always seem incongruous in WCP and SO? "help us, we're in danger!! they're shooting at us..."

10000000k later coming off autopilot...only a few seconds have passed...that's SOME relativity!
Yeah that doesn't really make sense. :)

So I have to shoot down the cats at Nav 1 fast enough, right?

Well, by the CIC's and Loaf's reasoning, your ship goes from 360 meters per second to 360 kilometers per second causing you to get there one thousand times faster.

Back