Probably a silly question, but in lieu of a tutorial...

U

Unregistered

I just started playing UE and have already been stymied. In the first mission after Prelude, the mission is interrupted mid-way through by a message from Dauntless. I'm hunting for a Kilrathi capship and two groups of fighters are approaching. I'm to select one on the Nav map and intercept, hopefully getting a sensor reading on the capship's location. Problem is, I can't figure out HOW to select one of these groups and autonav to it. I've tried right-clicking, using N while in the Nav map...nothing works. Any thoughts? Laughing at the question is acceptable, so long as an answer is also in hand. Thanks.

From what you said, you should have chosen the right one. Go to the Nav map by pressing Ctrl+N and right-click on either the Gratha Nav or the Dralthi Vaktoth Nav. This was a huge problem for me too, you have to right-click directly on the little white star in teh middle, I had to go back to my Prophecy manual to figure out how to do it :)

C-ya

The trouble with selecting navpoints in WCP is that everybody knows how to, but clicking on that tiny little spot is a pain :p.

I couldn't get this to work! I've been completing this mission by flying there manually, but it takes ages. How do you switch which navpoint you're flying to? (I can do it in 3 and 4, but it won't work in prophecy or secret ops, and hence not in unknown enemy).

If I'm not mistaken, press CTRL+N to go to the navpoint screen, then zoom out to view all navpoints and right click the navpoint you want to go to.

Back