Privateer

The only way to get rid of a mission is to either reload from a savegame before then, or finish the mission. It will stay on the mission list (and thus reduce the number of concurrent missions you can take) as long as it goes unfinished, even if you never go to wrap it up.

I recall having a whacky problem in RF where I had to patrol four nav points in the Valhalla system. Unfortunately, until receiving the co-ordinates for the fourth nav point later in the plot missions, completing that mission was all but impossible. I think I had to start all over again because I didn't want loose ends hanging around.

Death said:
The only way to get rid of a mission is to either reload from a savegame before then, or finish the mission. It will stay on the mission list (and thus reduce the number of concurrent missions you can take) as long as it goes unfinished, even if you never go to wrap it up.

Yeah, what I allways do is just keep a second save file and whenever I get a new mission, just save it on one and keep the other clean. Then, if for some reason you cannot finish the mission you got a save point just before you took that mission.

Switch on invulnerability or unlimited ammo. Either will automatically fail any missions you have active if enabled for any flight time during the mission.

Back