Prepare to Fold Space... Ships (April 23, 2008)

It looks coloured to me.

It also looks so good I thought it was a plastic model.

Kind of looks scary...or like something I should shoot.

Actually those models are awesome. I don't have the patience with glue or scissors tho ~~~ haha. I love the Sabre!! and the broadsword. Truly Awesome Good job Pericles

Please be nice; it was very kind of Pericles to make this for us in the first place.

Heh, the guy's just a troll. Look at his previous posts. A fair share of them are "AAAARGH! x fanproject doesn't have y whatever! You all suck!" style. That and other random attempts at making issues out of something, like with the Dreadnaught thing a few days ago.

However, it looks unfinished.

I sincerely would like to know why has people that likes to inconvenience in forums. My friend! He didn't like? Finds unfinished? Do better if he has capacity (thing that I doubt) ;) if you want it can use my work as base. I won't stop developing and sharing with that whole community my models (that find as entertaining as to build them) because of a necroposter. :mad: As they say in Brazil: Will arrange something for doing!!!" :D

To the others my sincere excuses for writing that, but with people he has like this to be of that sorts things out. As compensation for this unpleasant post, I communicate that in some hours or maybe tomorrow will be posting the assembly of the next model that will be available in Papercommander, it is treated of Clydesdale, this model will be thrown in a combo of three scales 1/200, 1/700 and 1/1000 in the pictures lower the prototype in the scale 1/1000. This model is based on the 3D of Standoff that Eder kindly gave up me to create paper models of MOD.

P1010047.jpg

P1010051.jpg

P1010056.jpg

P1010057.jpg

P1010059.jpg

P1010060.jpg

P1010062.jpg

P1010068.jpg

P1010054.jpg

Those are all extremely awesome. You even included those spikes on the Dralthi (which is immediately recognizable to be finished with a very fitting colouring)!

I find these models really really impressive.

Back