Port Broughton ever destroyed?

Mekt-Hakkikt

Mpanty's bane
Hi!

Has anyone experienced the destruction of the Port Broughton, or do you always die before the big ship does? Is there some cool explosion or any other effect once she reaches 0%?

The lowest I got was 8% but then I was shot down.

Good question. I've never actually tried to let it be destroyed. The lowest I've seen it get to on my own is mid-80s. Might have to try this out later to see what happens.

Hi!

Has anyone experienced the destruction of the Port Broughton, or do you always die before the big ship does? Is there some cool explosion or any other effect once she reaches 0%?

The lowest I got was 8% but then I was shot down.

I've been wondering that myself. I think I'll take a Kilrathi fighter out and stay cloaked the whole time to see it blow.

Well, seems like it's rather hard to get the Port Broughton get destroyed. I guess that's our protective instinct towards all Confed ships. :) (Though it's less developed with me...)

On a sidenote: I juts realised that Arena does not save your scores if you're not connected to Live. Grrr.

I hung around in cloaked kilrathi ship in order to let the Port Broughton reach 0% damage. For me, there was no explosion or anything like that. When it hit 0%, the game simply ended and went to the results screen.

It was a bit disappointing considering how nice the Battlecruisers blow when they are destroyed.

Ah, ok. Well, that's a mystery solved even if it's not very satisfying. :)

And for the battlercruiser death: I never saw it. I don't know how I manage to do it, but I always seem to miss it. I only see the remains after floating in space...

Thanks for telling!

Back