Please tell me this mod is not dead

I despretly want a Wing Commander Freelancer mod but I dont know how to mod Freelancer. And I pray that this mod is not dead, is it?

I did, Not sure if it was lingering people or if it was alive or not :p

Very nice work. You guys better not die!

Sorry about the Unregisteredness from my last post

Ghost: I dont wanna sound rude or anything, but givin my experience with making mods for Star Trek Armada and Star Trek Armada 2 and talkin with some Mod makers. Dont ask the same questions over and over and pesturing about it. They time they take answering your question can be time they use to work on the mod or it might turn out a half-ass job because of the pestering

TheUnforgiven said:
Then be prepared for the mod to take even longer to get done

So, 5 minutes of browsing the forums, which they do anyway, is going to prolong the project indefinitly? :rolleyes: God forbid you should be put in charge of labor laws.

t.c.cgi said:
So, 5 minutes of browsing the forums, which they do anyway, is going to prolong the project indefinitly? :rolleyes: God forbid you should be put in charge of labor laws.

No. The fact of pesturing them and asking the same questions several times can indeed though. I've known Mod Makers who have made sure to stop working on that part just to annoy someone.

TheUnforgiven said:
No. The fact of pesturing them and asking the same questions several times can indeed though. I've known Mod Makers who have made sure to stop working on that part just to annoy someone.
People like that are a joke, though. If that's all it took to stop them, than they weren't planning to finish anyway. They were just looking for an excuse to run off crying about the horrible injustice of the world.

Well,it seems that Bob finsihed the minotaurus, he send it to me but my PC crashed and the file wasn´t complete.

Quarto said:
People like that are a joke, though. If that's all it took to stop them, than they weren't planning to finish anyway. They were just looking for an excuse to run off crying about the horrible injustice of the world.

I said that part. They will put it off to one of the last few things to do or whatnot

Back