Piloting Flaw

My biggest flaw is not knowing when to quit.. my systems are fried? Most of my armor is in the red, my shields are gone, guns are gone, and my systems are damaged? On to the next nav point!

Other flaws: I also rarely ejected, but I think most of the games didn't give you much time or warning to do that. I tended to ram enemies a little too much and there's a couple missions where I ran into the carrier as it turned to the side while I was launching.. I've heard from other pilots who've done that, I guess the mission had the carrier doing that without warning for some reason.

I use my ship as a weapon. No matter what ship I'm in I charge straight in (with slight evasive maneuvers to avoid gun fire) with guns blazing and collide into my damaged target.

Especially in Saga, I have this maneuverer which I call shield skimming. I afterburn towards any hostile ship (especially smaller capships) and crank the stick back and shave off the targets top shields

I never cared about my ship damage so these tactic has been extremely successful and are some of my favorites.

Back