picture request

CmdrPanda

Spaceman
Hello WC Saga mod team,
I'm building wooden models of various WC capital ships in 1:10000 scale, and I was wondering if I could get top views of certain ships so that I can make templates. The ships will be used in a miniature wargame called Starmada.

I need top views of the following ships:

Jutland
Wake Island
Lexington
Concordia
Ranger
Eagle
Tallahassee
Caerneven
Sheffield

all of the WC3 era kilrathi ships
Hakaga (if you've got the model)

All of these ships except the hakaga are on the fleet tactics website, so I was wondering if someone who has the models could take some quick screenshots of the top of the ship. Thanks very much for your time, I apologize for the hassle.

Sounds like your are making a tabletop...how does it work? Have you made your own ruleset or do you use some existing ones?
I have thought about a WC Tabletop/Boardgame myself but didn't got far since I didn't had the time and it has a complex system of rules since it didn't used dices ( I hate dices cause I have so much bad luck with them ^_^ )

I'm using a rules set called Starmada X. It's available at www.mj12games.com. The demo version is free and I believe the full version is about $15. I'd be happy to send you my Wing Commander datasheets in excel format if you'd like. I've got most of the Confederation ships done.

I will take a look at the rules when I have some time. Funny thing is that I also had "finished" my Confed excel stuff first. I hope that I can finish my system someday...its moer like a chess like system and so most people I have spoken with aren't very optimistic about it. Still I think it gives the game more strategie.

Beside that you should post your request also over at HLP...most of the members are mostly their. Hard Light Production

Back