Off Topic- Wing Commander IV DVD Dual Sided Sale

I live in the UK and recieved my DVD just fine. Took a week or two, but it got here in the end. Just because he doesn't reply after a couple of days doesn't mean you should give up just yet. :)

wankski said:
eh,

all i can say is, this guy is cruising for -ve feedback ! :(

(and yes thats a poor fate for someone with 100% feedback..) :p

not happy jan.

I wouldn't give up yet. My encounter seemed to be the exception rather than the rule, and the seller came through for me in the end!

He (or she) was having Computer problems lately, but he just gave me feedback, so I guess it's back online. try talking to him again through email.

I talked to her with an email, she sent a bunch out on the 20th and believes that mine was in with the others. She also sent another one when I emailed her and said if I get 2 keep em both.

Jim

thanks for the heartening comments people, however 4 days and not even a return email to either of mine is testing..

cheers,

joe

Did you use the link Edfilho posted on the 30th of August? I did too and ran into the same troubles (no answer, couldn't find the auction when I searched ebay manually for it). I then used "ask seller a question" with the last link Wedge posted and I got an answer very quickly. You might try that out.

i got an email today:

Hi there, I was just checking to see if you received your item yet. It seems
some on my packages on one particular day did not make it so I am following up
with everyone. Please let me know and I will reship asap if you don't have it by
now as it was definatly lost and I am very sorry.

Thank You,
JC Hills
Ebay ID: Valentinez
"Every really new idea looks crazy at first".

I still have not recieved so I'll let her know and ask for another. I'm not going to leave negative feedback yet, she is trying. Besides when this is all done I may just have 3 for the price of 1 :)

jim

Mekt-Hakkikt said:
Did you use the link Edfilho posted on the 30th of August? I did too and ran into the same troubles (no answer, couldn't find the auction when I searched ebay manually for it). I then used "ask seller a question" with the last link Wedge posted and I got an answer very quickly. You might try that out.

BANG !

we have a winner, it seems the still current older auctions are failing to send the vendor messages from the buyer... strange

i sent her one on the new link, low and behold she replied.. apparently its already out the door on its way down under...

many thanks, guess i'm just paranoid with all these boxes of the much-fabled DVD edition suddenly popping up..

cheers,

joe

Great. I payed today so hopefully it will arrive in a week or so. I just hope she doesn't send us the warped ones that BigsWickDagger got and sent back. ;)
Nah, she seems nice and has 100% positive feedback. Just paranoia.

My DVD was delivered to my friend's address, but it still didn't get to me... it miht take loooooong...

Mekt-Hakkikt said:
Great. I payed today so hopefully it will arrive in a week or so. I just hope she doesn't send us the warped ones that BigsWickDagger got and sent back. ;)
Nah, she seems nice and has 100% positive feedback. Just paranoia.

I still have the 2 warped ones. I offered to send them back but she said to just throw them away. I decided to keep them in case she changes her mind and wants them back.

Back