Cam

Spaceman
Here's something to wet your appetites while you wait for Raiders. :D

BTW: It's not finished yet.

Attachments

• vamp.pubwip.jpg
    vamp.pubwip.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 353
Awesome . . . can't decide if I'd like it more sans the shark nose art (I think its the eye thats bothering me) but its a beaut in any case :)

Ooooh, the little pilot looks to be in scale with the Vamp too . . . nice.

C-ya

Thanks guys. :)

Lynx: The hull shape was not changed--but you might notice I removed the two forward sets of vents near the nose on the fuselage and on the lower pod. It was for aesthetic reasons I did this--in order to accomodate the shark mouth design. Looks sleeker anyway. I thought it was weird to have a vent at the cockpit when there's nothing at the cockpit needing to vent anyway.

Viper61: I made my Excalibur to scale as well. When you put the Vampire up next to the Excal, the Vamp is quite tiny. :D

The original shark mouth was on the thrust vectoring engine pods on the outboard sides. I thought it was quite awkward to have a shark mouth out on the wings o I moved them to the nose where they are commonly found. :)

I'd like to see a well-detailed Broadsword . . . and possibly a Panther, since those are my favorite prophecy fighters.

I'd like to see a well-detailed Thunderbolt. The Thud rocked! :)

BTW Overmortal: The Broadsword wasn't in Prophecy...

I should have been more clear in my statement. Panthers are my favorite WCP fighters. I just also wanted to see a Broadsword done. I know broadswords aren't in Prophecy (though, the Devastator reminds me a LOT of the broadsword)

Personally, my favourite fighters from Prophecy were the Vampire, Pirahna, and the Panther--and in that order. :) I prefer sleeker fighters I guess.

I really liked the Broadsword, just a shame it had no afterburners or decent engines!! On prophecy, the Vampire was one of my faves and, like Cam, the Pirahna and Panther too.

Back