Not Your Normal Vampire...

I actually didn't like the vampire. It felt kinda slippery to me. I mean, I could fly one easily, no problem, but I prefer something that doesn't maneuver like a mongoose on speed. Also, I prefer the yaw advantage of the Panther to the pitch advantage of the Vampire. And I liked the panther's guns better, too. Just a better fighter all around, IMNSHO.

I agree, I wasn't all that fond of the Vampire compared to the Panther. I much preferred the Panther's gun loadout over the Vampire's, and about the only advantage the Vampire had in missiles was the MIRV, which I never really used anyway.

Plus I thought the Panther looked cooler. ;)

Cam said:
The original shark mouth was on the thrust vectoring engine pods on the outboard sides. I thought it was quite awkward to have a shark mouth out on the wings o I moved them to the nose where they are commonly found. :)

Or where it's SUPPOSED to be. :D

What about the Frying Sharks? You know, either a Japanese squadron thing or a picnic thing. :D

The Excaliburs in my movie are currently from the Flying Tigers. :) The Vampires will be from another squadron.

I'm thinking of changing the Flying Tigers to something else though--as they were a volunteer group from WWII. I think I might use some contemporary squadrons like the Black Knights or something like that.

Murray said:
If Tigers can fly, so can the sharks, I suppose (WW2, Flying Tigers)...

The Flying Tigers was also the name of the Squadron you are in in Starlancer (named after the WWII squadron

I think The Black Sheep is also a good name

Lou's going down in The Rock this year! :)

I've always been kindof partial to the Angry Angels, from SAAB, for a squadron tag.

C-ya

TopGun said:
The Flying Tigers was also the name of the Squadron you are in in Starlancer (named after the WWII squadron

I think The Black Sheep is also a good name

I suppose then, there will be a counter squadron for cats as

"Flying Sheep Shaggers" :p

Back