Next Episode

Blaster

Rear Admiral
I've heard people say a few times that the Standoff team works faster when people pester them.

So consider yourselves pestered.

I've been pestered.

I feel so... pestered :(.

...But yeah, we are as a matter of fact making progress. Even now, I'm in the final stages of yet another mission.

And I now have the voiceovers required to finish all of our pre-rendered cutscenes completely. There's some special scenes in this Episode that will require new sets, and then new music from Michael after I'm done with them, but all others (our usual assortment of talking heads between missions) should be completed soon now that voiceovers are no longer a problem.

I'm logging quite a bit of flight time in testing. Right now I have the high score in several sim missions, although once you guys get a hold of them I'm sure my scores will slip way, way down the list :) and be utterly crushed.

Well, time finally opened up for me to get through episode 4. So... time for pestering!

Come on... work faster....

Well, time finally opened up for me to get through episode 4. So... time for pestering!

Come on... work faster....
Eh, I've finished two missions this week, what more do you want from me? :p

...What's that you're saying? Those are the two missions I was supposed to finish last week? Uh... not at all... well, then again... maybe... :p

I expect you to travel through time and work so hard it gets released YESTERDAY dang you! Work harder, I demand that my free entertainment come faster!

Eh, I've finished two missions this week, what more do you want from me? :p

As someone who has flown these missions....how about some mercy? I'm starting to get depressed with the number of times you've killed me this weekend. :D

A lot of work got done this weekend. I certainly logged an insane amount of flight time. I filled out a ton of bug reports and am already getting to test the fixes.

Things are moving :)

quick question: Since Ep5 will be the final and full release of Standoff, will you fix the few glitches left in the previous episodes?
For example "Finding the rock" in the Prologe uses the wrong system background :)

Back