NEWS: The voice recording is done

Vinman said:
do you have someone to proofread the dialogue? I've noticed a bunch of spelling errors in fan projects and was wondering if you are going to make an effort to keep misspellings out.

Yes, we asked our team members who's native language is english to proofread everything. We have eradicated countless typos, but there is still a chance left that a few slipped through. :)

Starman© said:
Yes, we asked our team members who's native language is english to proofread everything. We have eradicated countless typos, but there is still a chance left that a few slipped through. :)
thats good to hear, sometimes its the little things that sort of mess up the immersion

Dyret said:
Hehe, looks like you made a tiny typo yourself. :)

It's tradition, on usenet, that every correction of a spelling error contain an error of its own. I'm merely keeping with tradition, even if this isn't usenet.

Death said:
It's tradition, on usenet, that every correction of a spelling error contain an error of its own. I'm merely keeping with tradition, even if this isn't usenet.

Okay... I didn't know about that one.

(This is only a joke)

Hey, those Saga jerks are trying to do a service to the WC Community again! How arrogant can they get, trying to give us a video game to play like that?! I'm outraged at the hard work (however long it's taken) they've put into making an enjoyable WC experience! Flamewaaaaaaar!

He doesn't exist but his stupidity does.

Anyway Me and my Joystick are waiting patiently for Saga to come out.

Keep doing the Good Work.

I do not exist said:
Hey, those Saga jerks are trying to do a service to the WC Community again! How arrogant can they get, trying to give us a video game to play like that?! I'm outraged at the hard work (however long it's taken) they've put into making an enjoyable WC experience! Flamewaaaaaaar!
Your stupidity actually makes me laugh!

I think your right Dyret, I think he's trying to make a point (using sarcasm).

Well, it is either sarcasm or the most poorly worded "insult" I have ever read.

I do not exist said:

You're not being clever when you try to post anonymously Overmortal.

Back