New "WCX : Resurgence" chapter out!

NeoDevilbane

Rear Admiral
The last chapter, Chapter 2, came out on January 29th... of 2000. Unwilling to let it be said that it took THREE WHOLE YEARS to write a third chapter, I spent the last few months roughing up my good buddy & co-writer Brandon "Darksabre" McKown to churn out this very chapter... just 3 days shy of the 3 year deadline. :)

At any rate...

Chapter 3 : "Heaven Bleeding" continues the Steltek resurgence in the very distant year 2819, entire Fleets of the Galactic Federation being called to the front lines of the brewing confrontation. Meanwhile, a certain Ian "Hunter" St. John (recovered in deep space since the first chapter some 150 years after being lost just prior to the Battle of Terra) does a favor to a very old friend and agrees to watch over the fresh-out-of-the-Academy daughter of a certain Confed hero as she joins the flight roster on the Acheron-class omnicarrier GFS Maelstrom, one 2nd Lt. Shannon Blair.

Give it a read here (soon to be sent to the Aces list) :

http://www.actiontattoos.com/wcl/wcresurgence.html

- Neo:)

Hey.... how long did it take you to make the whole thing.... all of the stories.... cause it definetly looks like you put a ton of thought into it.... ive only scrolled throught the first stories.... they were a bit too long.... but never the less spectacular work. I read the newest one.... man you guys ROCK!!! i think bringing back Hunter was an awsome move... I was really sad when he died cause i thought he was great.

Well i dont know if this will mean much coming from me.... but i think its Excellent.... the whole story line.... bravo!!

Back