New Topics

Happy

Spaceman
I don't know how the admins can handle it, i've been away from this board for a few months, and i've come back to find the same boring topics. the only difference, is that the signature "topic drift" is stronger than ever.
any thoughts?

Originally posted by Happy
id' forgotten how friendly it is around here.

Yes it's a pitty when you get a few flaming trolls who umm... flame. :D

Just have to remember to bring a big fire extinguisher and a bag of idiotic smilies. It sometimes defuses things. ;)

id' forgotten how friendly it is around here.
Sorry. It's just that I think too many people post for the sake of posting. I've seen posts that are just a smilie. What's with that? Some may disagree, but I don't think rank means enough to "pull rank" on other people. It's just a post gauge, nothing more. People can feel free to disagree with me, of course. I didn't mean to act mean. Desole.

giantsmile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how the admins can handle it, i've been away from this board for a few months, and i've come back to find the same boring topics. the only difference, is that the signature "topic drift" is stronger than ever.
any thoughts?

Then come back in a year or two and be Happy
lindi-happy.jpg

Originally posted by t.c.cgi

Yes it's a pitty when you get a few flaming trolls who umm... flame. :D

Apparantly you've never seen a proper troll or a proper flame. The former rarely does the latter as it isn't very good technique... Flamers flame. Trolls troll.

Originally posted by TC

Apparantly you've never seen a proper troll or a proper flame. The former rarely does the latter as it isn't very good technique... Flamers flame. Trolls troll.

I've seen both, and in combination. The CZ is a *very* tame forum compared to the other ones I've been to hehehe.

i too have noticed this, its annoying cos u see a topic and u load it and the page u get isnt talking about the interesting way that salthi's dogfight its instead talking about maniacs sexual inhibitions!

cool :D

in all seriousness tho, its to be expected, if u wanna comment on the original topic then do, theres always someone who didnt get to rant long enough about it and theyll be happy to rant with u :D

finally trips away hmm i dun a few of them, hence my slow rank progression but im always glad to come back and check out the situation

Back