Need Texturer

Iceman16

Vice Admiral
hey guys, I've got a few models that I need textured, I tried to do them myself but my computer artistic skills are severely lacking. if anyone is interested I can send them the models and reference pics. the models are WC2 Kilrathi Starbase, WC2 Confed Starbase, WC4 Axius Starbase, and WC4 Concordia. thanks!

yup, that I did, however I'm not satisfied with the textures I made so I'm asking for help with them. any help would be appreciated. Its for a small project that I'm making with Flight Commander, work on it has come to just about a standstill due to real life but I'm getting back into it.

hey guys, I've got a few models that I need textured, I tried to do them myself but my computer artistic skills are severely lacking. if anyone is interested I can send them the models and reference pics. the models are WC2 Kilrathi Starbase, WC2 Confed Starbase, WC4 Axius Starbase, and WC4 Concordia. thanks!

As far as WC4 models, I think I have models for just about all of them already, see this thread.

http://www.crius.net/zone/showthread.php?t=18597

Back