Most anticipated video game of the fall?

Sandoval

Spaceman
We're fixing to have a good holiday rush this year and I'm just curious what game it is you all can't wait to play, or if it launched already, what game it is you can't stop playing. Personally I can't wait for Fallout 3....

September is Rock Band 2 and Force Unleashed.

November is Red Alert 3, Tomb Raider Underworld and another History Channel Civil War game.

I'm most juzzed about singing Tangled Up in Blue in Rock Band 2... and the crumble-bum Civil War FPS sequel.

Some of the reviews for Force Unleashed I've seen so far haven't been promising. So I'm a bit iffy on it.

I can't wait for RA3 though.

There's a Force Unleashed demo available now and I was surprised by how much I liked it. I was expecting 'emo Star Wars' after all the previews but it really just feels like an especially nicely shined regular Star Wars game. It had the same 'spirit' as Dark Forces did when I tried that demo so many years ago.

If anything, the game plays like a more serious Lego Star Wars, which is kind of neat.

Starcraft 2 is supposed to come out sometime in December, no?

Fallout3 looks interesting... tempted by the amazon.com "survival" edition too...

Starcraft 2 isn't scheduled for this year.

I'm super excited about Rock Band 2 and the fancy drum set. Just next week!
pads_1_lg.jpg

And then November is Gears of War 2 with the 36" bloody chainsaw machine gun.
51cbp-QzOdL._SS400_.jpg

And then Red Alert 3!
ra3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fallout 3
Fable 2
Red Alert 3
Clear Skies English version
Witcher Enhanced version

By the way that rifle is awesome, Im surprised that kind of pattern hasn't come up in Warhammer 40K.

I wouldn't have thought it but it really bothers me that I don't a computer to play RA 3 when it comes out...this was a series I always played when it came out.

I can't wait to play [insert new Wing Commander title here] when it's finally out! Did you guys see the giant Rapier seat that comes with the game?! Woo hoo! :D

I enjoy C&C3 and Kane's Wrath on the 360. The MP takes a hit with only 4 players (the maps get repetitive and people only want to play the same damn 3 over and over).

Mace said:
Standoff Episode 5

Top men are on it :D People should pester them more. The more you pester the faster I get messages saying "test the new package!"

Fable 2 definitely looks awesome, and despite how long I've been waiting for Fallout 3 and how much faith I have in Bethesda (Oblivion rocked my socks), it's still going to be a tossup which disc I insert each time I turn on the old Xbox. Plus, my friends will be playing both, and I refuse to be out-achieved in either game :)

In all honesty, I am really looking forward to Red Alert 3. I'm hoping to have my computer repaired and ready for some more quality unit voiceovers.

Can I get an 'acknowledged' anyone?! ;)

Fallout 3, although I'm not sold on the idea of it being a FPS

I'd rather have it be like Tactics in that you have full control over the NPCs, but with an in depth RPG storyline

Back