More questions for the wing commander saga team

Would this be a good place to mention that even some people in the project want the Eagle-class CVLs but aren't bothering the staff until things are done?

Like they say, it's not on the priority list at the moment. Let it lie for a while, folks, and let the modelers get some more time on their hands to take popular requests. They won't forget that you guys want it.

EDIT: And Starman, I'm not saying this to add my voice to the choir. I'm just trying to settle them down some.

And to the rest of you, I am not anywhere near the leadership. If the modelers want to do popular requests, that's the decision of someone above my pay grade... if we were getting paid :D .

And some modelers are more and more used up for doing other stuff...myself becoming more and more a 2D artist...same goes for Lynx..if dosn't count the textureworke in ^_^

If it get's done , it get's done. Not that we'd desparately need that model. There are lots and lots of more imprtant things to do. *lots*

Oh great at least something good today...and HLP isn't transfering you to IGN anymore...but still you get the "database down" massage.

Moonsword said:
Would this be a good place to mention that even some people in the project want the Eagle-class CVLs but aren't bothering the staff until things are done?

Funny thing is, that those among the time who mostly wants the model are also the ones who gonna need to build it anyway :D I didn't say I don't like, I actually love the eagle's design, but I'm also the one of the three persons who have to build it, and I'm to busy. :(

@Lars : Actually the problem is not the texturing, but the bad symetry of it's tail. (Or have you already remodeled it and it is waiting for texturing, ? I can't remember right now, the last topic regarding that is months back in the past.

But now let's close the eagle-case, there are stilly many weeks to come, and there is still everything open, just don't give up your hope :D

BTW, everyone who has work to do for the demo (including voice-actors)should do his best to provide me asap with the missing stuff. I want to announce it to a magazin as I said. We missed it's 10th anniversity, and also the 10th anniversity of their first report on WC3, so I want them at least name WC-Saga in the Chrismas-Version of their magazin, but for that I need the demo. And fans are
waiting too. :)

Voices will be in by the end of the weekend, Starman.

And like I said, I'm not bothering you guys about it because I know darn well you're busy.

@Lars : Actually the problem is not the texturing, but the bad symetry of it's tail. (Or have you already remodeled it and it is waiting for texturing, ? I can't remember right now, the last topic regarding that is months back in the past.

That problems has been solved long ago...Lynx also has added some nice details...basicly its ready for textureing and IIRC Lynx had something special in mind.

I have even *more* questions. If by now you can't tell that I am anxiously waiting for the release shame on you.;) Anyhow here I go
1) Is there any chance that we could possibly see cockpit struts (I dont know any thing about freespace)
2) When are you going to release the Eag.. Gotcha! In all seriousness will we see the 22 or 2.2 klick dreadnaught or none at all
3) are we going to see an official release of the whole Behemoth
4)Also are we going to see the TCS Armegeddon
5) Finnaly will there be a remake of any of the Kilrathi fighters
6) Also your website says there are WC1 and WCATV ships However in Maj. Striker's Mockery of Psych and Some place I forgot I read that there would be no WC1 ships.

I know I ask a lot of questions but I am a big fan of the mod and I just want to know what is goin on

I really wish I could answer that. I really do. But Tolwyn would kill me...

#1, under current builds, you can't do it. Not to say that the SCP couldn't modify it, but I double-checked this one with a coder, and no, you can't at the moment.

As for what they may or may not have planned, I don't know and I'm pretty sure I don't want to...

1) No...its more a WC4 cockpit..except the SCP people hear our plea for 3d cockpits.
2) Top Secret
3) Top Secret (what do you mean with whole...have we release an half Behemoth?)
4) Top Secret
5) Don't undestand what you mean with that. As seen we allready got quite a number of Kilrathi fighters...or do you mean if we will do every ship of the WC Universe?
6) Plans are that we first finish anything that we need for the demo, then the campain and after that we will add whatever is left....so over time you will/should have anything...but it will take quite much time.
The original plan was that Standoff covers the WC1+2 timeline and WC Saga the WC3+4 timeline...but as far as it goes for some members of the team you will propably see all timelines in the mod.

All statements are without guarantee ^_^

1) Work on that has already been started, but as far as I know the programmers ran into some kinfd of trouble and I dunno if the continue with it..
5)I think he means if we redo some of our kilrathi fighter models, since frankly some of them are quite beneath our standards.

And the main WCSaga campaign is strictly a WC3 timeline campaign with a few WC2 ships thrown in used by reserve squadrons, InSys and operations not directly involving frontline combat.

Back