More questions for the wing commander saga team

That is what I meant with using the homing function...but I don't think it would be a good idea...somehow it would look odd if your laserfire would turn around and hunts other ships ^_^

Welcome the IFF Laser :confused:

Eder said:
Go Lynx! Someone should do the world a favor and model more Scimitars and Broadswords and Sabres. I don't think I've seen any reasonably accurate Broadswords out there other than mine and the one everyone else is using. :p

I modelled a scimitar...the textures were crap but the model was pretty accurate.

Oh man lets better stop this befor it gets completly offtopic.
We have enough problems with our Servers and Forum...hope they will be back online soon...

Maj.Striker said:
I modelled a scimitar...the textures were crap but the model was pretty accurate.
Well, accuracy is not so much of a problem with Scimitars... each canon source gives them a different look anyway. :p

That is what I meant with using the homing function...but I don't think it would be a good idea...somehow it would look odd if your laserfire would turn around and hunts other ships ^_^

Welcome the IFF Laser :confused:
LoL That would be amusing, but not what I had in mind. Oh well it was funny idea.

Well that isn't exactly a surprise. Gamespy was never good at anything, especially not at customer support.

No, but it's not exactly something we, SCP (which has set up a temporary haven at SG), or the rest of the community wanted to hear.

So after my ill-fated attempt to pressure for the eagles release I noticed that Tolwyn said things on the level of the eagle would be released soon. (You got it again) When?

Eagle-class is a "no no" at the moment. Sorry to say that but you will have to wait at least to the final release...or even a little longer since it has a quite low priority. We would like to work on everything at the same time, but our resources are limited...sorry.

gevatter Lars said:
Eagle-class is a "no no" at the moment. Sorry to say that but you will have to wait at least to the final release...or even a little longer since it has a quite low priority. We would like to work on everything at the same time, but our resources are limited...sorry.

Didn't I say exactly the same before ? I know the ship looks good, but it will not be build now or in the near future. It is currently not even planed, and only if Lars (or Lynx) and myself will find the time, we will remodel it. End of story :cool:

Back