Missions

Subach

Spaceman
Hi im new just got registered when my curiosity let me to view this mod i have a question the mod will use the original missions of thw wc saga? i mean wc1 wc2 and wc3 ?

uhmmm
why don't you enlighten us on which division you are talking about (BGS or CL)

I cant answer for BGS, but CL will try to go by the missions, KEY WORD TRY!

Well BGS isn't the Kilrathi Saga if you mean this.
Its more like many smaller indepandance storys in the Wing Commander Universe.
For the FS2 engine we have the small campaine called "The awakening of the claw" and still in development "Battlegroup Serpent"
Beside that if you find someone who wants to rebuild all the original WC Missions please tell us we will support him with the needed files when we have them...some WC1+2 ships still have to be done...remember that we are still in development and are mostly concentrating on WC3+4 at the moment.

@Starsaint: I think it would be quite funny to replay the original HW2 Story with WC Ship. Let be a Confed Starbase the Mothership and the Bentusi ship could be relaced with the Midway. The guardians could be the Steltek or Nephilim.
Well I think that this could also be quite interesting, don't you think?

And the Tidian would be the Kilrathi, the Heavy Corvette would be a venture, the Carrier a Vesuvius, the Support Frigate a clydesdale, a destroyer a Gilgamesh, A missile Destroyer a Waterloo, the big Destoyer as a bengal and the Heavy Cruiser is a Confederation class ship.

oh thanks for the reply and for the site interesing stuff :D

anyway the enemies of wc4 are the rebels? they are terran like ships

... That's one of the stranger word-sequences I've seen in a question not asked by me.

Subach: Well, I suppose we could tell you who your enemy/-ies are in WC4, but that would be a pretty nasty spoiler... :)

Back