Mission Tree ?

TCSTigersClaw

Greek Special Forces B' Company "Naoussa" 2007-200
Can you guys make a Mission Tree (small guide with instructions) so I can find all paths ? I think something is missing.Is there a 9b mission ? or only 9c and 9a ?

Ive started UE again after a long time and I want to completely finish it with all paths.

Thank you :cool:

Nope. I'm afraid we're busy with Standoff. Maybe afterwards.

Basically, though, there are two important branching points - the first being the capture of the Fralthi, the second being Beaufort station. Losing Beaufort station will send you down the losing path. Losing the Fralthi will send you down the middle path (which is basically identical to the winning path, except that there's no Fralthi and no cat fighters).

Is there a 9b mission ? or only 9c and 9a ?
Pretty sure we have no 9c :p.

Im confused I dont remember correctly.I do remember that there is a *a and a *c ,never found a b.Mission 10 maybe ?

The only C in all of UE is Endgame 1C - which is the end of the losing path, where you see the Dauntless trying to escape into Rostov, and doing a poor job of it.

Yes,thats correct, Iam sorry its a long time since I last played it.So there is no Endgame scene B ?

No, there is an Endgame 1A, 1B, and 1C. Additionally, 1A and 1B are followed by 2A and 2B (1C is all there is on the losing path, however). The difference between A and B is fairly small, however.

Damn,I have to search further,and find the b path.Thanks for your info and for your time Quarto I have no more questions :D

Back