Mission 2B? Help

U

Unregistered

So I'm on the first mission with the Kilrathi ships and the Salthi are kicking my ass. I'm too slow and can't figure out how to combat them effectively in this tugboat. I've always known I'm a light-fighter guy, but didn't realize I was this bad at flying the slow heavies. Any suggestions?

Take advantage of your superior armour and firepower. Charge them head-on. If they don't want to go head-to-head with you, taunt them until they do. When they fly straight at you, it's easy enough to gun them down.

Watch out for those DFs, though ;).

Take'em head on. But try not to take too many, the Scim can't withstand getting pummeled by multiple pairs of lasers.

The trouble dealing with Salthi is not a shame, if they are running, they are almost impossible to catch, especially with a Scimitar.

Oh, and you are doing 2B? Too bad, 'cuz you're missing one of the most exciting experiences of UE.

Lazy Panda said:
Oh, and you are doing 2B? Too bad, 'cuz you're missing one of the most exciting experiences of UE.
Yeah, but the same would be true if he were doing 2A. I love 2B - along with 2A, 5B and 8A it's one of my favouritest UE experiences.

I'm playing both paths simultaneously. I'm doing better but still getting gunned down against the Salthi. 1 Salthi is cannon fodder; 8 at once with more regenerating and a Gratha or two to boot is kicking my butt.

Back