Meet Meeting Adult Dating

There was a Law & Order yesterday where the bad guy gets busted not becuse of his crimes, but because he was a spammer.

"She's a witch!"
"BURN HER! BURN HER!"
"Why do you say she is a witch?"
"She turned me into a newt!"
"A newt?"
"BURN HER!"

Iceman16 said:
does it seem like theres a lot more spam on these boards lately?

I know. What's up with it? I had a total of six spammers at my forum. I had to delete their account. Also, at another forum I go to, there is a person who keeps coming back despite being banned to spread his BS. He's whining about how some moderators are mean to him. He's been banned 10 times.

In the next version of War of the Worlds, the alien mothership crashes because of excessive spam it can't handle.

I thought it was spam that the alien was getting and couldn't take it so just decided to end it all . . .

Ptarmigan said:
I know. What's up with it? I had a total of six spammers at my forum. I had to delete their account.

I think it would go in waves somewhat depending on software releases, companies opening up and so on.

Ptarmigan said:
Also, at another forum I go to, there is a person who keeps coming back despite being banned to spread his BS. He's whining about how some moderators are mean to him. He's been banned 10 times.

It doesn't sound like they banned him very well then.

ChrisReid said:
I think it would go in waves somewhat depending on software releases, companies opening up and so on.
Could be.

ChrisReid said:
It doesn't sound like they banned him very well then.
They only ban their accounts. They rarely use IP bannings. That same person is back again for the 13th time. I expect he keeps coming back again and again. I have seen him at other forums and he is a real troll. Also, there was another troll who was banned 40 times and he even managed to unban his own accounts.

Sounds like their forums software is outdated.

The click rate for this type of advertising must be pretty high if they can take the time to register an account.

Back