man im confused

U

Unregistered

ok right all this bagde shit all sounds really confuseing could so 1 like give me a step by step thing or tell me where 2 get 1 for all this TGA file and alpha somethink or rahter that would be great

thx u in advnace TURBO_SHIT

Unregistered said:
ok right all this bagde shit all sounds really confuseing could so 1 like give me a step by step thing or tell me where 2 get 1 for all this TGA file and alpha somethink or rahter that would be great

thx u in advnace TURBO_SHIT

Oh, it's easy.

Open the image in photoshop. Resize it to 120x120. Then go into the Image alpha corrector and select the debilitative ionic image correction. In the new window you'll need to calculate the negative tachyon pulse emission of the image, you know, 2nd grade stuff, and put the ethereal output measure into the box there. Make sure to check the radial combustion defribulator array box, or else it's screwed.

Then just save it as a TGA file. Simple.

ur welcme in advnace, TURBO_SHIT

Yeah, I tried the negative tachyon pulse emission auto-calculator in photoshop, but it kept going into a feedback loop so I had to do a manual override before my computer reached critical mass...what the hell are we talking about?

Back