Making the Game: Wish List for Prophecy (June 13, 2009)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
Rmember that Wilford line about all system's being equal from Wing Commander IV before you complain about today's update. This is a 'design wish list' for Wing Commander Prophecy... unfortunately, it's only a four item list. Still, it's right on the money: we all wanted to see the TCS Eisen...

These updates are thanks to John "Captain Johnny" Guentzel, who provided several CD image archives of material used by the Wing Commander Prophecy development team!

MTG_Wish_List_for_Prophecyt.jpg

Wish List for Prophecy
Download (19 kb)

Date: March 25, 1997
Project: Wing Commander Prophecy
Donated By: John Guentzel
Pages: 1

--
Original update published on June 13, 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
You know.. they seem like minor details, but I was really glad to get the TCS Eisen and "Bernard's Star" into the WC Universe.. a small homage to a good man.

<BTW, I am TOTALLY joking from here on>
On a completely different note, I can't believe I didn't even get a 'Happy Birthday' from the CIC.. <sigh>

;-)
<End Joking>

Nah, but seriously, you guys are great! I only hope we all get a new WC game sometime in the near future! And I love visiting the CIC to catch up on all the news and events going on! I only wish I had time (or motivation.. I am a lazy bastard sometimes) to play some of the AWESOME mods that are out there!

Much love,
-Capn J

Back