Lexington may have reached Kilrah?

Just a thought...
Is it possible that the TCS Lexington (WCArm) actually reached Kilrah? It would be an explanation as to how Angel and a group of fighter pilots were captured... maybe she was assigned to that Special Ops team.

Originally posted by Corsair(pilot)
Just a thought...
Is it possible that the TCS Lexington (WCArm) actually reached Kilrah? It would be an explanation as to how Angel and a group of fighter pilots were captured... maybe she was assigned to that Special Ops team.

Its Hightly possible, I thought of the same thing sense I played WC3 before WCArm and considered thats what happend.

According to the WC3 novel, Angel got to Kilrah onboard a captured Kilrathi freighter. When Paladin tells you this, he also mentions that they had figured out that they couldn't just force their way to Kilrah... while this probably wasn't the intention of the author, this would support the idea that the Lexington had been lost by the time Angel's was dispatched.

Never thought about all these.There is no real answer, so we can give various of explanations.

I ve not played Armada, what actually happens at the end of the game if you win?

also,
How can humans hide out on Kilrah, they look nothing like Kilrathi, is it sort of like hide by day and move around by night? or are there 'friendly' Kilrathi who help the spec ops teams (Like the Rebels on Gorah Kar(sp?)) I imagine it would be a high risk mission because if one human got caught, the kilrathi would tear the place apart to find more.

I ve not played Armada, what actually happens at the end of the game if you win?

Well, the goal of the game is to find and attack Kilrah, by traveling through a previously unexplored kilrathi jump point, and then jumping sector to sector until you reach it. So that's pretty much what happens if you win. But it seems that the Lexington didn't actually win... since it was lost.

According to the WC3 novel, Angel got to Kilrah onboard a captured Kilrathi freighter. When Paladin tells you this, he also mentions that they had figured out that they couldn't just force their way to Kilrah... while this probably wasn't the intention of the author, this would support the idea that the Lexington had been lost by the time Angel's was dispatched.

Ahh, I see. It does make a lot of sense. All of these attempts at Kilrah... poor desperate confed

Originally posted by Corsair(pilot)
Ahh, I see. It does make a lot of sense. All of these attempts at Kilrah... poor desperate confed
The most dangerous oponnent is a desperate one, because they have nothing left to lose.

Originally posted by Manic
The most dangerous oponnent is a desperate one, because they have nothing left to lose.

Or one that is cornered. Or I guess in this point one about to be wiped out (WC3 and the lectures about how many years till Kilthrathi touch down on Earth).

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Depending on which side you're playing for, Kilrah or Earth is destroyed.

I thought that at the end, one of the carriers is destroyed only, depending of which side you play, that is what i saw in the cutscenes, nothing mentioning Earth or Kilrah

That's what usually happens after you win an individual sector. If you win the campaign (which is made up of about a dozen sectors), you see the opposing side's home planet explode.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
That's what usually happens after you win an individual sector. If you win the campaign (which is made up of about a dozen sectors), you see the opposing side's home planet explode.

I never did get around finishing the campaign for the kilrathi. I got a new computer around then and got rid of my old one and to my suprise...-poof- don't work on it :(

I ain't played armada, but what i see in this thread is that the lex was a carrier and she was supposed to blow up kilrah. how was she supposed to do this? also, what type of carrier was the lex and is it the carrier mentioned in Victory Streak (the one that left on that spec ops mission)

I ain't played armada, but what i see in this thread is that the lex was a carrier and she was supposed to blow up kilrah. how was she supposed to do this? also, what type of carrier was the lex and is it the carrier mentioned in Victory Streak (the one that left on that spec ops mission)

I'm not really sure how it was supposed to "blow up" kilrah... it's wierd...

The TCS Lexington was, fittingly, a Lexington Class Heavy Carrier. And yes, that's the one mentioned in the victory streak.

Originally posted by Aries

That makes no sense thow. How can a carrier take out a hole planet simply by blowing it's self up? I don't remember any of the game ever explaining how they figured this was going to be complished.

Maybe they also had a Temblor. But then the Kilrathi would have to have a Temblor too, and we know they don't. So... I don't know :p.

Back