Last Chance to Support Wing Commander Music Kickstarter

cff

Kilk'dymga'qith laq Ik'vikvi
Today (yes, only today) I received the mail quoted below. So I kinda panicked on the spot that I might have missed a relaunch of the KS when I realized that the mail was just horribly late. No idea what went wrong, but from the mail header it looks like it was delayed at the source. Reporting this just in case I was not the only one so the CIC team know that there might be some bug in their messaging system.

Hello! I'm sorry for the old-style e-mail notification. You are recieving this message because you elected to recieve notifications from the Wing Commander Combat Information Center forums. But since our forum is very old and we've never actually sent a notification, it's entirely possible you are no longer interested in Wing Commander news at all. If that's the case, we're very sorry for the interruption!

If you ARE interested in Wing Commander news, we're writing to let you know that George Oldziey's Wing Commander Orchestral Project Kickstarter is coming up short with just over nine hours to go. If you have not followed the project, Wing Commander III, IV and Prophecy composer George Oldziey is raising money to record a second CD of classic Wing Commander music with a live orchestra.

You can learn more and back the project here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1373816047/wing-commander-orchestral-recording-project-volume

If you missed out on the first project, Tiers offering George's previous Wing Commander CD are avaliable! Please note that the Wing Commander Combat Information Center is not affiliated with George Oldziey or the Kickstarter project; we just want to see more amazing Wing Commander music put out into the world!

Thanks... hopefully it didn't go out to everyone. We tried to use a mailer feature a couple weeks back to signal the end of the kickstarter. And then it broke after a very small number of emails went out. And then Kris fixed it yesterday, but then it immediately picked up where it left off! Sorry for the spam!

No problem. Personally I don't see this as spam. Just reporting.

Back