Landreich Flag

powell99

Aviation Junkie
Hey everyone, I've been reading through False Colors and I decided I'd try my hand at making a Free Republic of the Landreich flag. It's not the greatest, in a matter of fact it pretty much sucks, but this is sort of how I imagined it to look.

Attachments

• Landriech Flag.jpg
    Landriech Flag.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 40
Hey everyone, I've been reading through False Colors and I decided I'd try my hand at making a Free Republic of the Landreich flag. It's not the greatest, in a matter of fact it pretty much sucks, but this is sort of how I imagined it to look.

You forgot the sword through the middle. We actually tried doing this a while back. Check out mine on my profile.

Hmm, interesting work all around. I'm going to try and add a sword in and I'll post what I get. Thanks for the feed back, and interesting work all around!

Nice design, although when I think of Landreich fighters...I think more of the WC1 models than any of the UBW WC4 designs.

A Hornet or Raptor might fit a bit better and be more true to the FRL.

Nice design, although when I think of Landreich fighters...I think more of the WC1 models than any of the UBW WC4 designs.

A Hornet or Raptor might fit a bit better and be more true to the FRL.

Confed still used those at that point though. Perhaps the Scimitar would be the better choice?

Confed still used those at that point though. Perhaps the Scimitar would be the better choice?

At the point of False Colors, Confed had relegated WC1-era fighters to colonial forces and homeguard units. They weren't used in any front-line service, hence why the FRL was buying them up and using them for their front-line fighters.

They talk about this at length in FC.

Back