Kilrathi Dreadnought 2.0

where are the next generation of games. Hard ware has been increasing by leaps and bounds but i just havent seen the software keeping up. I want something that will take full advantage of my system. I want a game that has all its ships moddeled as well as that dreadnaught

That looks really nice. I'd love to drop a few torps in it. (That's a compliment, btw). If you can do every wc ship that way, you'll be the god of wc and we'll all worship your ship detailing skills. I'd love to see the Concordia and the Tiger's Claw in such detail.

Hey, Zohrath, I know it's not your fault, but my only complaint is the scale of the thing. If it's truly as long as it's supposed to be, then those turrets are absolutely enormous, like chunks from a 'normal' sized carrier.

Still, it's an incredible improvement over version 1.0. Is there any chance of a Behemoth version 2.0? :)

The stats of the dreadnought are just FUBAR. It isn't done to scale in any of the movies in wc3. But there's nothing I can do about it. By the movies, I'd say it's about 3-5 km long.

Very nice indeed. Zohrath . . . I ws wondering if you would mind posting me a side view of either this dreadnaught (or your version 1.0 :) ) in a little better light for use on the starship scale site. The side image you provide is imressive, but a little dark for showing off. Also, I was trying to get ahold of you to see if you could provide a side view of your Behemoth and Tallahasee renderings.
If you can't, that's alright, I just want to know where to concentrate my resources :)

C-ya

Better yet, do a Ralari. I've always wanted to see a high-detail Ralari, since I ever-so-much enjoyed pounding the snot out of them.

Back