Kilrathi Assault Transport's Shipyard

well that's what creators of the game are saying:

The game successfully affirms all the best traditions of intelligent RPG such as Fallout and Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura. Metalheart: Replicants Rampage will satisfy even the most refined taste of true connoisseurs.

Its creators are very fans of Fallout ;) And i'm glad that they choised me to be one of the beta-testers ;) The testing should take up to two months, than the game will be published in russian (and should be simultaniously) in english.

If its any good let me know. I LOVED the Fallout games (1 and 2, dont know what they were thinking when they did tatics).

alright, here is the progress ;)

kilrathiasstransport029zt.jpg

kilrathiasstransport02029xx.jpg

w00t! More than done :D Send it over and I'll put it in the game as soon as I have the time to.

Question on the Sheffield: If I try to rotate the model, it eats up the textures. How do I fix that? (using Deep Exploration)

what? my Deep exploration works fine, i rotate the model and do to it everything, all textures show perfectly. I tested it before send it to you. btw i PMed you the link to the shuttle.

[EDIT]: also i've modeled some additionals stuff. That's how the model looks like (the one i sent you few minuets ago ;))

kilrathiasstransport037hs.jpg

kilrathiasstransport03025zz.jpg

Wow awesome! I already put the untextured shuttle in the game so it's just a matter of swapping the files. It's a little stronger and a little slower than the Confed shuttle. Looks like you modeled a twin rocket launcher on it too, so that's in as well.

Back