Joining Games and Gamercards Display

VGS_Phantasm

Spaceman
Hey, I have a question... I've had no problem joining games, but I don't get to pick them. Whenever I join a multi-player game, after searching it just dumps me into ship-selection, and I end playing whatever game it's put me in (makes intitial ship selection interesting, as I never know what type of game I'm going to playing until it starts). It seems like there's meant to be a list of games I can pick from which would be nice.

...also my why is my gamer card blank?

...and more thing @acedragon1: Is Project Sylpheed any good?

It sounds like you are doing quick match as opposed to custom which shows you the entire list of games that are open for joining.

As for the Gamer card did you spell it correctly?

Hey, I have a question... I've had no problem joining games, but I don't get to pick them. Whenever I join a multi-player game, after searching it just dumps me into ship-selection, and I end playing whatever game it's put me in (makes intitial ship selection interesting, as I never know what type of game I'm going to playing until it starts). It seems like there's meant to be a list of games I can pick from which would be nice.

It sounds like you're just doing Quick Match. You need to do Custom to find a specific game to play.

...also my why is my gamer card blank?

Is it the right gamertag?

Ah, that makes sence... and yes I did spell my gamer card correctly, hence it is displayed... and it even turned to gold from silver when I upgraded, but it doesn't display any of my stuff.

yes I did spell my gamer card correctly, hence it is displayed

You can put anything in and it will display. You can tell it's invalid because there are no stars. Brand new gamertags will still show three (could take a few minutes or hours if you just set it up). Did you leave a space out? Is that your profile name and not your actual gamertag?

That's great. :) With the 360, for about 800 points or so, you can go into the account management stuff and change your name.

That's great. :) With the 360, for about 800 points or so, you can go into the account management stuff and change your name.

Isn't that a recent change as well? Before I recall you got 1 free name change before being forced to pay for another.

Back