I've Found Her (again)

Bob McDob

Better Health Through Less Flavor
Remember I've Found Her, the freeware Babylon 5 game? Well, it's back ... and apparently it has a Skirmish/Multiplayer mode now!

http://ifh.firstones.com/
The long-anticipated mission simulator allows players to re-experience missions from the original campaign, or create and play their own missions! It also includes the so-called “Skirmish mode”, or custom mission generator, where you can test your skills against the various opponents (including some of the alien ships) in three types of mission scenarios: assault, defense and simple skirmish. In this mode players will be able to enjoy virtually unlimited replayability of their custom-built skirmishes.

A major addition to the game is the LAN multiplayer with top number of 8 allowed players, with several types of scenarios: cooperative, free-for-all and team deathmatch. Challenge your friends in multiplayer battles, shooting, sliding, rolling and getting the large doses of adrenaline-surging action! Or join them in cooperative mode, helping each other to fight your way throught the well-known campaign missions from the single-player game!

Still behind Armada, I guess, but better than nothing.

I'm downloading it now; I really enjoyed the first episode (even though I never got through that damned PsiCorps mission), so it'll be great to have another awesome space sim to play with.

Back