It's back Yay!

Earthworm

Spaceman
New year, new look. Looks great guys, keep up the good work.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

I know, but already it looks better than the old one.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

I like the new look as well, very cool.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Kalkrath don't wory, I think most people here are inteligent enough to know that it's not a new millennium or century.
wink.gif

------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think we should even get into the whole 2000/2001 debate thing :) It's bad enough having to listen to it on AGWC :)

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

while I like the new look, is the CIC advertising ULtimate BB?
wink.gif
Just wondering if you guys were trying to make some extra dough on the side.
wink.gif

------------------
No one is watching until you screw up, then all hell will break loose.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you read the update on the front page of the CIC, you'd know that the board isn't finished yet...

------------------
Barrie "Cpl Hades" Almond
balmond@wcnews.com

It's fairly obvious if you have ever looked at the UBB site that this is just the out of the box set up with a few customizations. When the make of the BB is at the top instead of the name of the board then you know it isn't done...

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

TC & Hades, I was just joking. I know that the graphics are up yet. Looks close to what the one at Space Command will be like, if it ever goes up.

------------------
No one is watching until you screw up, then all hell will break loose.

When I'm in the cockpit, Knight never falls.

Back