Invasion 2.5 Released! (April 14, 2010)

Iceblade. Your best bet is to take the v2.0 and v2.01 patch and use that as a starting base to make this branch off mod. The Nephilim were only added in v2.5. As long as the models in question are converted correctly then you'll have no problem in getting them in game. Its just down to the coding side of things.

Ah, thanks, I didn't think about that. I may still leave it as is in-case I want to add something for a third side later.

Say, that Washington class looks suspiciously like a Tallahassee? I looks like either you modeling it after the Tallahassee cruiser or modified a Tallahassee model. If the later, could it be added into EAW FOC without further editing?

And how complex is adding hardpoint positions onto the ship? (I'm referring to those things that go into the "attachment bone" and "collision mesh" and the "fire bones.") Also where do I add these things to the ship?

Currently, I'm using the Waterloo and Washington models as placeholders for the Waterloo and Tallahassee cruiser (with adjustments to armor and weapons of course).

Odd thing though, the Tallahassee won't blow up. One of its turrets is still at 100% even after half-an-hour of being blasted by the Station and multiple Kilrathi corvettes and light carriers. :) (hehehe)

I ended up blasting that station with 4 or 5 near death Tallahassees each with the same Rail cannon hardpoint alive. Heck, I had two Yorktown along and they received little to no attention at all. I bet it has to do with adding a hardpoint at the same place as another hardpoint; I think of course the gun that comes later would be the hardpoint that gets left, which seems to be the case.

Back