Interface Art

Well, while the Vision engien has all the neat WC stuff like autopilot, the FS engine has a huge advantage over it in one thing: Capships that actually *explode* :p :D

BTW the interface that here is now has been dropped, since it lies in our magic powers to edit the sourcecode, our code warlocks will do anything to make a WCP/WC4 ish interface. ;)

Mh I think that could be also done in the Vision engine, but would require some sourcecode changes.
We will see if the Macross people come up with some interesting changes on the Vision engine...from what I have heard/understood they have some people who are quite firm with the Vision engine sourcecode.
Well lets just wait and see.

Woolie Wool said:
One thing you should know is that I do not take kindly to messages like yours.

(skip over accusations about how bigoted, close-minded, and arrogant psych is)

In short: Kiss my ass.

Ain't that a shame. I might as well remind you now, if you continue to flame on this WC Saga board, remember that this is our turf (the WC Saga board). Not yours. Anymore flames or insults from you here, I can just talk to a moderator (hint, it's not Starsaint because the WC liberal sympathizer he is, he'll just "tolerate" your presence), and said moderator could grant you a "vacation" from the WC Saga portion of the CIC.

So in your best interest, leave and go back to SpaceBattles.com and all of the other nEwBiE sPaCe WeB sIgHtS you emerged from. One of my WC Saga team members (who will remain unnamed) has already tipped me off to your previous activity there and you acted just as idiotic as you do here.

And as a going away present, I've taken the liberty to modify this comic just for you.

psych
Technical Advisor, WC Saga

Attachments

• fooliefool.JPG
    fooliefool.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 144
@Lynx:

What do you think about animated buttons...I just got an idea about that. Hope that I have more time to work in the next week, cause this week is full of reallife work.

@Psych:
What a luck for you that isn't
a) our home forum
b) that I am not a real company PR-Guy

I recommend thinking about that hint, considering what you said to me a while ago about how we should work and whats your job.
(PS: Your doing your job realy good, no complaining about that point..even when I sometime see things different then you, you are mostly right and I will listen to you next time)

@Woolie Wool:
Kiss my ass

One thing about Psych is right...this isn't the right way to talk to other people.
I would also like to recommend you to think how to talk to other people, even when they react strange....its also something I had to learn in the past view days, but I learned it.
Now I am a little sarcastic asshole for some/one people/person, but thats a lot of fun ^_^

just on a side note: it is our home forum... as well as the one over at HLP.
Well personly I think.....mh should stop thinking, thinking hurts ^_^

BTW who is the moderator at our home here? Do you have any moderator rights here that I don't know of..would also like to have some.
Beside that I think at last the head of the mod should have moderating rights in his part of the forum.

(If I mis something like "that allready so" ignore my postiing, except for the part that it would be nice to have also some moderating rights in this small part of the CIC forum)

lol just do what i do, skip past his posts, they are pointless, typically moronic.

i could really care less he says, obviously since i dont read his posts

I think I know who you mean...well propobly its the best...but who would protect the innocent people when I am not around ^_^

gevatter Lars said:
BTW who is the moderator at our home here? Do you have any moderator rights here that I don't know of..would also like to have some.
Beside that I think at last the head of the mod should have moderating rights in his part of the forum.

Moderators are, apparantly, Tolwyn and StarSaint... The handy Forum Leaders page tells you these sorts of things... You guys having your own moderators is why I'd give threads in your section at least a bit more space before killing them, since it's your forum and all.

gevatter Lars said:
I think I know who you mean...well propobly its the best...but who would protect the innocent people when I am not around ^_^

apparently I am one of two masters of this little forum. But as somebody said, psych is the only one who can flame and not worry about his posts being deleted. Not by my hand at least.

To bring this thing here back to topic...has there been any work about the Interface latly?

Beside that what about a little contest,,,if that is ok for Psych and Tolwyn.
(Just a weird idea thats coming up)

I would like to involve the CIC people a little bit more into the mod by making a contest for the best Interface layout.
We would give out rules for what has do be in the interface and so on....but what I am more interested in is
a) would Psych and Tolwyn allow it?
b) when they do would, is here anyone interested in doing a good interface?

Back