Impressive Lego Fleet Assembled (May 9, 2023)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Here's a grand revisit to some of John Nelson's recent Lego creations. The first couple images show the combined fleet of human fighters. His faithful interpretations of the Broadsword, Ferret, Lance/Dragon, Rapier, Thunderbolt, Hornet, Arrow, Longbow, Avenger and Scimitar are all there. He's also in the process of reimagining a couple of his Kilrathi designs. His Darket and Strakha have been rebuilt with darker brown and mustard-toned bricks to more closely mimic the color schemes of Wing Commander 3. That's some wonderful dedication to the cause!

I got more brownish colored bricks and swapped out the Darket and nearly rebuilt and beefed up the Strahka. I hope you like them. Look for a new model that I submit to Chris soon.

--
Original update published on May 9, 2023

Thank you for showcasing the pictures as I had them previously on the Discord. For what it’s worth, that’s an Epee by the Broadsword, i haven’t tackled the Ferret yet. I bet Legos are sturdier then an Epee though.

Looking at that Hornet, I realize the wings STILL arent right and newer pieces will be needed.
after nonstop building and realizing my Talons were flawed, Legos went on the back burner.
if I pick this up again, I need to fix up the Talons, Hornet and get parts to make that Orion a thing.

Back